Friday, February 12, 2010

Can Microsoft track a modded controller for xbox 360?

I have a modded controller (I know most of you hate me for that) and someone said that they can track wired ones, but not wireless ones. Is this true?Can Microsoft track a modded controller for xbox 360?
I don't think MS can track a modded controller directly. I don't think it's a high priority for MS when it has bigger problems, such as modded 360.





It might be able to track that you're using a modded controller based on what you can do. If you have rapid fire, and in a game, you're shooting like crazy, then MS can say that you're cheating.


Can Microsoft track a modded controller for xbox 360?
it dosent really matter if it is wired or not and i do not think it can be tracked the only way to get in troble is to get alot of file complaints on it.
No, I highly doubt they can track any controller wired or wireless. If they could, then those mods would not be so popular. And everyone would know if they could track 'em because of there popularity .
i dont think it matter if microsoft cared u would been banned in matter of secs of signiong on xbox live so go ahead





i can care less if u have modded controller it just proves thats your a noob with slow fingers
Why, do you suck so much you need a modded controller?
unfortunately, no.
I dont think they can.

No comments:

Post a Comment