Monday, February 8, 2010

How do i get dolphin emulator to work with my usb controller?

i have a philips retractable pc Controller, any answers i get will be appreciated








please give my step by step instructions








Thank youHow do i get dolphin emulator to work with my usb controller?
I too have a USB controller, and use it for other emulators, such as Project64, VisualBoyAdvance, and PCX2 (PS2 emulator). Unfortunately I don't have a Dolphin Emulator, but what I would suggest would be to look at the window, and go to options, tools, or any other technical settings name.





-If you can find in one of these: Configure controls, or Change Controls, (or any other similar variations) click on it.





-There should be some kind of toolbar at the top or bottom that shows what controller plug-in you are using.





-If you are using the mouse and keys, (the default, as you know) then it will list that.





-Click on that icon, and there will be a list of available control options, one of which will be your USB controller. The name of which will probably be something like this: LOGItech Human User Interface Device.





-From there, click on your USB controller, and assign the functions of the Wii's/Gamecube's buttons to the buttons on your controller. (Click on them and press the buttons on the controller you want to activate those button functions)





I hope this helps, sorry if it doesn't... arrgh.... well at least I tried....

No comments:

Post a Comment