Monday, February 8, 2010

Can the play and charge cable for the Xbox Controller be plugged into USB power adapter and still be used?

Basically my console is far away from the sofa. So in order to plug in my controller while playing I have to get closer and sit on the floor. I have a USB power plug used to charge other USB electronics. Can I just plug the controller into this. I am hesitant for I fear i could mess up the controller somehow.Can the play and charge cable for the Xbox Controller be plugged into USB power adapter and still be used?
Yes, and it'll be no problem. You can plug it into just about anything with a USB port on it and have it charge; I use my iPhone wall charger's USB port a lot of the time.Can the play and charge cable for the Xbox Controller be plugged into USB power adapter and still be used?
Yes. I've done so with mine.
  • credit check
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment