Friday, February 12, 2010

Where can i download the drivers for SM bus controller and video controller?

I just rebooted my computer from vista to windows xp home edition and I have a dell inspiron 1521 and got most of the drivers except SM BUS CONTROLLER AND VIDEO CONTROLLER (VGA COMPATIBLE) Please I've been at this all day. Someone help!Where can i download the drivers for SM bus controller and video controller?
Well there are basically two options.





1. Search far and wide for the drivers on the merchant websites.





2. Download software that will find the right drivers and install them all automatically.





I used to do it on my own until I discovered how easy it was to download drivers with driver update software. My favorite program is available at:





http://www.driver-update-software.comWhere can i download the drivers for SM bus controller and video controller?
As you know, this can be a very time-consuming and frustrating job. I feel your pain!





If you've exhausted your patience and options, try a program that will find the right drivers for you. There's several available on the market. You want to find one that is well-known and that has a large database of drivers available. You can get a free scan for your system at http://www.ComputerDriverFIX.info

No comments:

Post a Comment