Saturday, February 6, 2010

I have a question mark on multimedia audio controller?

I am missing the drivers for the multimedia audio controller. How do i go about replacing it?I have a question mark on multimedia audio controller?
Hi,





The Yellow question mark depicts the drivers are not completely installed, so will require the Audio drivers to be reinstalled. If you have the driver's CD with your PC / Laptop, you can use the same, else download the drivers from the manufacturer's website.





Update / email the information with Desktop / Laptop details and OS version for further assistance.





Cheers,





Wireless..:)I have a question mark on multimedia audio controller?
yes your missing the driver for it, we, need to know what computer you have make and model before we can help you find and install the driver





you can a message to me with that information if you don't know how to do that, click on my name (in blue) you will see email click on that and sent the information and I will find the driver for you and tell you how to install it

No comments:

Post a Comment