Saturday, February 6, 2010

How Do I Fix My Xbox 360 Wired Controller?

I try to connect it directly to my xbox 360 but there is no lights or anything. Sometimes after a while if i move the chord around it works and the light comes on. But now its dead and absolutely not working and i dont want to buy another. Can anybody help?How Do I Fix My Xbox 360 Wired Controller?
ok i know what your problem is. its the wire, it's broken. i have a temporary solution to your problem but you will need to get a new controller cause the solution only does more damage.











bend the wire, just a little bit. starting at where it comes out of the controller. keep doing that (while plugged into xbox, and xbox turned on.) until the controller lights up. at the part where you bent it to light up you keep it bent, and tape it (with STRONG TAPE) and it should work. but you see the wires inside are breaking, and bending it puts the closer together. but it(over time) will also break more wires inside.











have any questions email me.How Do I Fix My Xbox 360 Wired Controller?
its broke buy a new one

No comments:

Post a Comment