Friday, February 12, 2010

Can you use a controller with the ZSNES Emulator ?

What kind of controller could I use , do they have one like a SNES controller that connects to the computer ?





Could you please post some links of compatible controllers.10 points





I have a PC with USB connections , XP software,Soundblaster Soundcard.





The games play its just using the keyboard sucks.





Also if I use a controller , do I have to ';SET'; something in the Emulator so it reconizes the controller ?Can you use a controller with the ZSNES Emulator ?
I was just wondering the same thing a week ago and I found out a page that detailed which type to buy. If I remembered correctly, a usb controller that looks like a PlayStation controller did the trick. I wish I could look it up. It took me no time but right now I can't seem to find it. Don't be lazy by the way. You are obviously online. Go to Google and look it up yourself.Can you use a controller with the ZSNES Emulator ?
Yes, I own a simple USB controller which I use for my ZSNES, it works perfectly, if you go into the controller configurations, you should be able to click the joypad option and switch it from the keyboard. You can configure the buttons yourself. I have a controller that mimics a PS2 controller and I configured the buttons as close to the SNES controller as possible.





Once the controller has been recognised by the computer, the controller instructions should tell you whether it's (P%26amp;P) Plug and Play. Since mine, and most USB hardware is nowadays, all you really have to do is switch to the joypad option in the Emulator.

No comments:

Post a Comment