Friday, February 12, 2010

How do I use the SliderBar on my Guitar Hero World Tour Controller?

I have been tryin to learn how to use it on the tutorials, but I can not even getitto work. I need help, I am stock...!How do I use the SliderBar on my Guitar Hero World Tour Controller?
You just have to touch the right color the same way you would if you were just playing regularly.





The only difference is you don't have to strum.





I personally don't like the slider bar, I just press the buttons on the top. You still don't have to strum so it works just the same. You have to hit it pretty much exactly on the note or else it doesn't really count it which is kind of lame.





And are you sure your controller is working properly? Maybe your sliderbar isn't functioning right? That might not be it, but possibly.How do I use the SliderBar on my Guitar Hero World Tour Controller?
When the purple line appears on a song, you can switch to the slide bar and it's set out like the buttons, green - orange. You just slide your finger to try and hit the notes on the purple line. I find it easier to just tap the buttons. And you don't have to strum.
I don't know much from guitar hero because i don't have it but try pressing more keys at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment