Friday, February 12, 2010

I downgraded my laptop from Vista to XP but which ethernet controller do I use?

I downgraded my toshiba laptop from Vista to XP due to all the issues with Vista. Now I can't find any network connections. I've opened up the device manager and see that no ethernet controller is installed. I've tried running the restore CD that came from the laptop but can't find the right driver. Where do I go to find it and which one do I use?I downgraded my laptop from Vista to XP but which ethernet controller do I use?
search for suitable toshiba model xp compatible drivers over internet


op u can just go for the toshiba website search the model no and download required driver fo xp


I downgraded my laptop from Vista to XP but which ethernet controller do I use?
Usually the drivers comes with the laptop on a CD. Use the Toshiba cd, when it asks for the drivers. The point it to the correct driver folder, i.e. XP not Vista.





If you know the type of NIC (network card) that your laptop has, just go to the Toshiba support site and download the correct XP drivers for the network card.





http://www.csd.toshiba.com/cgi-bin/tais/鈥?/a>
Why use XP it is now slower than Vista with the free service pack and XP will be obsolete in 2010. You will now find it hard to get a drive for XP.

No comments:

Post a Comment