Monday, February 8, 2010

Where can I get a pre-fabricated modded XBOX 360 controller not rapid fire just leds?

i don't mean a kit i have to assemble my self or a service where i send my controller away.Where can I get a pre-fabricated modded XBOX 360 controller not rapid fire just leds?
oh i just bought some of these! i wouldgo online to ebay and look up the store divineocn ... they have everything you need and also more! i just bought some LEDs and everything from this person and it was sweet... though you do have to assemble it, it is very very easy trust me....you can go to evil controllers.com if you actually just want a controller already assembled with this but they are expensiveWhere can I get a pre-fabricated modded XBOX 360 controller not rapid fire just leds?
Ebay sometimes have the services listed,it will count as modding but at least your not trying to use rapid fire and the leds do look great,i have seen them before however that's ebay u.k if you google it you should find a site that does them.
You can buy these off:





www.evilcontrollers.com-Cost a lot of $


www.niktronixonline.com


www.extreme-mods.com





There are many more but that's what I would recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment