Monday, February 8, 2010

What should I get ninja Gaiden Sigma or a dulashock 3 controller?

I dont know if to get the game or the controller because I have alot of 2 player games but I dont often play with other people except onlineWhat should I get ninja Gaiden Sigma or a dulashock 3 controller?
I dont knowWhat should I get ninja Gaiden Sigma or a dulashock 3 controller?
i would rather get the game since i hear the game was good and it seemed good on the reviews online also the ps3 dualshock now is not on alot of games i only know that its on gtaiv all the others i have r not compatible some require updates but i dont know if every game in the future will have it or what i hope they make an announecment about it
well ninja gaiden 2 is only out for 360. and i think you should get the sualshock 3, but it depends on how many games you own that are dualshock 3 compatible?? i know a lot of sony games are. also you can just download the ninja gaiden sigma demo on the ps store.
Just get the dualshock 3.


When you finish playing ninja gaiden what will you do with it.The game will just lie around.


So I would advice to get the dualshock 3 because you already have some games compatible with the dualshock.
Ninja Gaiden Sigma a game is better than a controller sixazis is good for now

No comments:

Post a Comment