Saturday, February 6, 2010

How do I fix my Rain Bird sprinkler controller?

The display reads PR OFF (power off) and I looked up the directions and its either the fuse or power was disrupted. The fuse looks good, no black and the reading was .06. The manual says to determine why power was disrupted, but what can cause this. I mean how do I determine why power was disrupted.


I plan on calling the tech support tomorrow but I wanted to see if I could find an answer now.How do I fix my Rain Bird sprinkler controller?
Since you have a reading you know the fuse is good 鈥?.


You can check with Tech support but it may be hard for them to determine also unless it is something common with that system.


My guess is you may have had a momentary outage 鈥?Check the battery, it should have a battery back-up to retain the inputs. Go ahead and reset it and give it a try, if it happens again the I would be suspicious and call tech support.

No comments:

Post a Comment