Monday, February 8, 2010

Does the PS3 60gig come with a wired or wireless controller?

I don't know if i need to buy a wireless controller, because if it comes with one I don't need one another. But if it only comes with a wired controller, I want to buy a wireless one.Does the PS3 60gig come with a wired or wireless controller?
It comes with a wireless.Does the PS3 60gig come with a wired or wireless controller?
wireless controler and a usb to plug in to charge it





ps3 rocks
no PS3's controlers have wires
Here is the list of stuff in the box...


1x PlayStation 3 Console (Hopefully it will be in your box)


1x Wireless Controller (Comes with a USB that can just be inserted from the controller to the PS3 so it could be charged)


1x Manual


1x Health


1x Play Beyond Book


1x AV Cords


1x Power Cord





I think this is what I had in my box. Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment