Monday, February 8, 2010

Why does my PS3 controller blink fast when I disconnect it, even fully charged?

My PS3 controllers were working fine, then all of a sudden today I can't play PS3 at all unless the controllers are plugged into the PS3 with USB. If I try to unplug, they don't sync with the PS3 and all 4 lights on the back of the controllers blinks very quickly.





Why can't I play PS3 wirelessly anymore?Why does my PS3 controller blink fast when I disconnect it, even fully charged?
try resetting them. you'll need something really pointy but, there is a tiny button on the bottom you can push in. its on the back top next to a screw hole. hold it in for a few seconds then, resync them.Why does my PS3 controller blink fast when I disconnect it, even fully charged?
Try turning the PS3 off with the controller plugged in. Once off, unplug it, and turn it on with the controller. The same thing happens to me once in a while and that's how it starts working wireless again.


Another thing you can do is update to version 3.15, which supposedly helps fix the bluetooth connection issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment