Monday, February 8, 2010

How do I use my friends Xbox 360 guitar hero controller with my xbox 360?

I tried pushing the xbox360 button on it but I cant get it to work. The lights just flash around and around but it doesnt register. How do I get it to?How do I use my friends Xbox 360 guitar hero controller with my xbox 360?
if its wireless, which im guessing it is, you must first hold the white small button on your console next to the memory card slots, to the left. hold it until your xbox 360 starts spinning the lights around the power button. then on the controller, hold the connect button on the side, i believe of the guitar with the picture of a signal type picture, and hold it until they connect. that should work, otherwise there may be a problem with the controller.How do I use my friends Xbox 360 guitar hero controller with my xbox 360?
First you need to turn it on and press the little button right beside the Memory Unit B, then press the little button on top of your friend's controller, and it should work after that.
Are you pressing the sync button on your 360 as well? You'd sync it up as you would a normal controller, so press the sync button on both the 360 and the guitar.
You can register it manually in the menu/options

No comments:

Post a Comment