Monday, February 8, 2010

How do I enable six axis on my ps3 controller?

Just incase you need to know, I have a dualshock 3 sixaxis controller for ps3How do I enable six axis on my ps3 controller?
its always on by default ,u dont need to do anything mate.How do I enable six axis on my ps3 controller?
The Sixaxis function will activate when necessary.





For example, when playing Warhawk.





If you're on foot, Sixaxis function is turned off. When you're on a plane (and if you've enable Sixaxis option in Warhawk) the Sixaxis function activates automatically.





It's all up to you if you wish to use the Sixaxis function in a game.
If you look at the back of the case on your games it will say if it supports Sixaxis. If you want to give it a test then try going on playstation home then go into the Hub there is a game in there somewhere that supports Sixaxis.





Games that I have that support it are GTA IV, Saints Row 2, Siren Blood Curse, Motorstorm Pacific Rift, LittleBigPlanet, Resistance 2, Mirrior's Edge, Midnight Club LA,





You will have to go into the options of the game to get it working.
The sixaxis function can be activated only in a game that supports it. Usually, while you're playing the game, you just pause it and go down to game options. If the function is available, you can turn it on or off. It works really well for some games. Others just seem to have the feature tacked on. So once you've turned on sixaxis from the menus, you may want to go and change it back if you don't like it.
I believe it goes


1) turn on controller


2) done
did you register the controller to the ps3?

No comments:

Post a Comment